What is a crown?
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps for your teeth that restore the shape, size, strength, and appearance of teeth. Crowns are placed over the teeth and cemented into place to permanently restore your teeth.
Do I need a crown?
Dental crowns are a great option for remedying a number of dental problems. Your dentist, Dr. Glenn Edens, might advise that a dental crown is the best option for any of the following situations:
- Restoring a tooth after a root canal
- Restoring a dental implant
- Anchoring a dental bridge
- Protecting and strengthening a weak tooth
- Covering a severely discolored or stained tooth
- Restoring a broken or worn down tooth
- Improving an irregularly shaped tooth
What are the advantages of crowns?
A dental crown offers a permanent solution to return your teeth to their natural beauty and function. In just two visits to Lightway Family Dentistry, you can achieve an attractive smile that will boost your self-esteem and confidence.
If you would like to learn more about dental crowns in Easley, South Carolina, we invite you to visit our office or give us a call. Our friendly dental team is always happy to assist you and help you achieve a beautiful smile.